Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Walgreens


Walgreens seemed kinda slim to me this week. But I have a few Register Rewards to use before they expire. I have had trouble getting out to shop since the van in in the shop. There is an area I need to find some bargains in. Anyway here is what I plan on getting:

Twizzlers on sale for 2/$3 with a coupon for $1 off of 3 from the 6/28 SS (Smart Source) We love to share these at the beach, my brother John calls them Sharing Sticks.

Pringles on sale for $1 with a coupons for $1/2 from the 5/17 P&G insert (that's Proctor and Gamble, there were 2 in May)

Some Free after coupon and Register Rewards items are:

Dry Idea $2.99
$2 Register Reward
$2 off coupon

Aquafresh Toothpaste $1.99
$1 Register Reward
$1 off coupon from the 6/21 Smart Source

For more deals check out here and here.

2 comments:

  1. I gave you a little mention over at my place. Check out my blog award post.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heidi, You are such a faithful visitor. I think I might have a few others, but I so appreciate your encouragement! Thanks for the award, it is my first. Of course you have to come on over and show me how to put it on my blog : )

    ReplyDelete