Monday, June 22, 2009

Red Box

I figure, I better try something before I post about it, and I have tried this one. It was pretty easy. Red Box is a video dispensing machine in many stores. It's about the size of a pop machine and movies cost the same to rent. They are all one night rentals for $1. They have some new releases. Oh, you need to follow the instructions on the screen when you return it too. Often they have free codes out there. So now you know why I tried it. It looks something like this:

It is at the front of my Meijer toward the pharmacy side. Basically you use a credit card and make your selection and use the code. If you return it on time, the card will not be deducted anything. If you return late, it is just a buck a day more. So here is a code for today and tomorrow: rbxthxu6. Thanks Money Saving Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment