Friday, June 26, 2009

Affordable Eye Care


Well, we have been through our share of years without insurance. Basically we are still experiencing them. So when I found out about an affordable place to order glasses, I was pretty curious. If you want to see just how many glasses we can go through in one week, click over here to my family blog: The Whole Fam Damily. I know the title is a little irreverant. So your getting to know me for real now. My dad used to refer to us that way. It is frightening how much I quote my Dad.

Okay, back to the glasses. I ordered mine from Zenni Optical about 2 weeks ago and they came today. I'm pleased with the fit and the look. I just called my eye doc and they sent me a script with the prescription. I had to call back to get the measurement from the middle of one pupil to the
middle of the other to finish filling out my order. I spent $26.80 including shipping for my glasses and the clip on sunglasses (these are not an exact fit, but a pretty good match up). There prices start at $8 for single vision no frill glasses.
One more question and then I'm done.
Do you like these?: Or these:

No comments:

Post a Comment