Monday, June 8, 2009

KMart Double Coupons


New to couponing? Here is an easy way to try it out and see if it will help you and if you enjoy it. Obviously I've become a strong convert. Kmart is offering double coupons up to $2 this June 7 - 13th. The limit is 10 coupons. This last Sunday's paper had a P & G insert as well as Red Plum and Smart Source. So clip a couple coupons and head over to Kmart and see what deals you can come up with on products you like or have been wanting to try. Chances are, up to $2 off each item is going to save you some money. To help you along, here is a coupon for $5 off a $50 purchase. Ir you would like some ideas on some good deals, click on over to My Frugal Adventures. She has put together a good list. I have a half hour drive to go get these deals, anyone want to carpool. If one of these posts helps you, I would love you to comment so I know I'm helping someone out here in cyberspace.

1 comment:

  1. i am reading you :). keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete