Sunday, June 21, 2009

Coupon Coup


You have to know that my hubby, the Prof, teaches Political Science. While I don't think I will be adding here who I vote for, I can use my vocab words. Plus I was looking for that catchy title for when I want to give a couple coupon links. A lot of the sites with coupons and deals provide all kind of freebies, samples, sign up for this. I know I was and still am hesitant on a lot of that. But there are a few coupons I think are worth it, so I will try to pass those along to you.

Tyson Fresh Chicken Product $1 off coupon here. Use the print icon above the coupon.

I don't know where Money Saving Madness finds these coupons, but check this out: you can view the Graco Baby Guide. On page 35 you'll find a $2/1 Huggies Diapers coupon! It is good on any size package and doesn't expire until 5/30/2010!

And here is a great $6 coupon that is good until December on Kingsford Charcoal and one additional product.

No comments:

Post a Comment