Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tuesday's Table 6/9/09


Perhaps I need to re-title this section since I haven't been very faithful to posting it on Tuesdays! I keep thinking, I won't buy much at Meijer this week since I don't need much right now, and I sure am running out of room to store it. We have some traveling planned next week so I need to cut back on my shopping. But when these stock up opportunities come up, I stock up. The Prof has offered me some more shelves in the basement and it's time to take him up on it. So my price before coupons was was $92.61 and after coupons and sales it was $43.39. As always, these deals are brought to me by Savings Angel. Feel free to leave a comment if you need more information about Savings Angel. Or I would just love to hear what deals you scored this week.

1 comment:

  1. sweet. i am hoping to make it there thursday or friday.

    ReplyDelete