Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Did It

A couple years ago I got a part time office job. Boy did I need some training on computers. I knew how to use email but not how to even change my fonts or colors, let alone add an attachment. Can anyone relate. I had the most patient boss who stood over my shoulder and gave clear instructions I could follow to navigate the screen and learn how to use their website and ordering system. But it has been blogging and face book that has grown my courage to work with photos online and even post a video. These seem like medals won to a stay at home mom whose laundry is never completed. So changing my wallpaper or background is a very fun victory. I've made a habit of trying skill again and again until it is solid for me. So don't be surprised if I change it a few more times. Who knows what I'll learn to add tomorrow. Certainly the laundry can wait awhile longer! Thanks to The Cutest Blog on the Block.

2 comments: