Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another Freezer Recipe

I had my friend and kids over for dinner a couple days ago. I missed my boys so much, I had her bring hers. I really enjoyed there antics. Her second born and mine are quite the negotiators. When given a choice of cookies or ice cream for dessert, he suggested cookies on top of ice cream with a cherry on top. I made up a freezer cooking recipe I love and thought I would share it with you.

Make Ahead Chimichangas

1 pound ground beef browned
16 oz salsa
1 package of taco seasoning
1 can re fried beans
2 Cups shredded cheddar
12 - 16 flour tortillas

Combine beef, salsa, beans, and seasoning envelope. Cook and stir over medium heat to heat through. Add half the cheese. Put about half a cup in tortilla and roll. Place in pan and top with the rest of the cheese. Bake 15 minutes at 350. If you are freezing, I place them on a cookie sheet to freeze. Then transfer to a zip lock bag. Now you can take out as many as you need. Attach the bag of cheese to the Chimichangas so you can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment