Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday's Table 6/30/09



Meijer is really so much fun now that I use coupons!!!! That Ronzoni pasta was free. And it has a serving of milk and whole wheat in it. The items on the left that you can't recognize are Stayfree pads. My total before coupons and sales was $57.35 and after it was $14.40. I was really pleased to see it so low with the produce included. We sure can eat a lot of that with the whole clan home for the summer. The boys are into smoothies since our strawberry adventure. I plan on going back because I forgot to print my Meijer Mealbox coupons. I will pick up Brownberry bread for under a dollar and the Heleva dip for , and I will use the coupons for the Ronzoni for $1 off of 2, making that a money maker.

Customer Service is my new friend. If a coupon doesn't run through, or I don't recieve a catalina I'm expecting, I stop by and get it straightened out. I think it helps that I shop at times that tend not to be busy. So I don't wait around. Last week, I got an additional $10 off my bill for stopping. Every bit helps, so I try to check my reciept before I leave, often while Cents rides the penny horse. Hmmm, maybe I should call it the Cents horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment