Monday, June 22, 2009

Tuesday's Table 6/23/09


I sure had fun after taking a week off from shopping. I still need to lay off the freezer foods until my boys catch up in the eating department. My total began at $89 and change and came on down to $49 and change. I found a great deal with the extra coupon I found for $6 off Kingsford Charcoal and another item. You can find out about that coupon here. I chose the KC barbecue sauce with Kingsford Charcoal because I had a coupon for that as well from Red Plum 5/10. While picking those items up, I noticed a rebate on the KC barbecue sauce and any beef or chicken purchase for $3. So I spent $1.79 each charcoal, .09 each barbecue sauce, and 7.09 for my meat. I will get another $3 back with my rebate. So for the price of about one bag of charcoal I got 2 bags, 2 barbecue, and four pounds of meat to grill. See why I think coupons are fun?

If you noticed, I have some different deals than I listed for my earlier Meijer post. I'm still using and very happy with Savings Angel, Click HERE to cut your grocery bill in HALF! 30 days FREE!. Leave me a comment and how to contact you if you would like more information about it. They have not just a few deals, but all the deals and coupon match ups, community pages to share information about deals, and more. If you sign up under me, I get a discount on my membership....and well, you are beginning to see how I do like a discount : )

No comments:

Post a Comment