Wednesday, June 24, 2009

CVS Deals this Week



I don't have a CVS close to me....but maybe you do. Although, I sure wish we did when I hear from my friend about deals like this:

CVS was really good yesterday but it was the first time I did it. I bought

20 Soyjoy bars (reg 1.29 ea)
2 boxea Always Infiniti (reg 10.59 ea)
2 Sobe Lifewater (reg 1.59 ea)
Box of chips for a work potluck (1.99)

Spent 18.97 oop got $20 in extra care bucks....so all that stuff was free!!!

That was my best deal so far!

I used 2 $4/1 for the Always Infiniti (P&G 6/7)
And 2 $2/10 soyjoy bars (can't remember when but it was SS)
and 2 B1G1 soyjoy coupons

Way to go Autumn! Apparently some stores are running an unadvertised sale on the Always Infiniti for $4.99. So, with the coupon,they are $1. Thanks for letting us know this deal is working locally. Let me know if this deal works for you. I never know what is helping others, but thought this one worth a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment