Saturday, June 6, 2009

Meijer Saturday Sale

 
I love Saturday sales at Meijer. They haven't had one in a couple weeks. So I went in to check this one out. I did the crystal light/free water deal again (obviously) and I think we will stay hydrated at the beach this summer. Bread, strawberries, Jergens lotion and Toliet Paper were on sale. The quesadillas were from a rain check. Make use of rainchecks out there! They were out of the grapes at .88 and even out of the substitute TP after I was there. You can get a raincheck and maybe luck into more coupons before you go again. Meijer is always pretty well stocked, but you know you'll be back. Paid $14.34 and got $2 off my next order. Any of you needing that Click HERE to cut your grocery bill in HALF! 30 days FREE!">Savings Angel link?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment