Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tuesday's Table 6/3/09


Well, I just love Meijers!!! There were all kind of coupons in the store for $2 off tonight. Such as buy Capri Sun and Chip Ahoy, Wheat Thins and Crystal Light, and Ritz and Coke. So I picked up a few to use tonight and a few for another day. Most were good through the end of July. Plus Meijer had their water and ice cream free if you bought other items. The fun thing was that 3 of those items were already on my list and I already had coupons for them! I always rush to take a picture for the blog before the icecream melts. And I always finish up and see another bag in the entryway. Missing from the picture are my 4 boxes of Bisquick and a pack of diapers (for a baby coming to his new family from Africa!!) So full price was $141.63, but I paid $38.90!

2 comments:

  1. Do they ever have deals on fresh produce, fruits, veggies, organic chicken, lamb, whole grain bread or 100% juice?
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen organic stuff with deals, but not meat, more the pantry stuff. I imagine this cuts the price some. For example I've seen free or near tomato sauce or paste that was organic. Yes on the bread and juice. When they are on, you just stock as much as budget, space, and coupons will let you.

    ReplyDelete