Sunday, June 14, 2009

Walgreens Deals for June 14 - 20th,2009


Yeah, I still have $12 Register Rewards from Walgreens in my wallet. Looks like they have a few good deals this week. Remember to have more products than coupons and that Walgreens cleans out of its best deals fast. I usually try to go by Monday morning.

Dry Idea or Right Guard
use in store coupon to make them .99
then use Dry Idea printable here or Right Guard from 4/19 Smart Source
Free

Oreo Cakester for $3.00 each
Buy 2 and get $3 Register Rewards
use coupons from 6/14 Smart Source

St Ives Body Wash for $2.99
get $2.99 Register Reward
use $1.50 coupon from Smart Source

John Frieda Hair Products
Buy 3 for a $5 Register Reward
Use $3 coupon from 6/14 Smart Source
(this is where I love having several sets of those coupons)

Axe Products
Buy 1 Get 50% off second
$2 coupon here
use the back button to print twice

Thanks to Money Saving Mom and A Thrifty Mom for these coupon match ups.



Here is my trip from Sunday. I stuck to my list and deals for the most part. I made a trip down the clearance isle for some fillers. Basically I was buying 9 items with 11 or 12 coupons. So I needed to make sure I had as many or more items as I had coupons. So I picked up a few plastic cups for 10 cents (and Cents can play with them). My total was $12.95 after coupons and I then used a $10 register reward from the hair dryer two weeks ago to pay for it. I couldn't use my $2 register reward because you apparently can't use them to pay for tax. So I paid $2.25 out of pocket tonight and got back $11 in register rewards. I hope you are getting the idea of how to make the register rewards work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment