Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday's Table 5/12/09


Well, I have been seriously couponing for just over 2 months - but today was my best Meijer trip. I'm going to try to post a picture as well like I have seen on other web sites. Am I bragging? You bet I am. If you got a coach purse for 25 bucks, you would brag about it? So here is what I got for $26 at Meijer today. But I'm also really excited that others can do this too. My biggest help by far was Savings Angel. But if you don't want to use them, or don't live in an area I'm in, you can still save a lot of money by matching coupons with the sales. So here is what I bought at Meijer this week:

12 packs of Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs
6 packs of 12 buns
5 ketchups
3 jello pudding packs
2 pounds strawberries
about 2 pound banannas
3 pounds apples (forgot to get those in the pic)
6 mac and cheese
6 kraft dressing
5 loaves of bread
3 Ritz
2 Triscuits
3 8 oz brick of Kraft cheese
2 nestle chocolate chip cookies
3 Miracle Whips

Cost without any sales or coupons: $147. 58
My price before coupons: just over $94 (this didn't show on reciept, just on computer before he began taking off my coupons)
After coupons: $31.08
Plus: $2 and $3 off next purchase printout at checkout
Total expense was: $26.08

5 comments:

  1. I need to save that $. So, Savings Angel, huh? Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the pic up. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know, I was a memeber of savings angel for OVER a year, and I couldn't get anyone to sign up under me. It was so frustrating!!! Hope you have better luck! Good job on your savings. How many papers do you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job!! I will let you know what mine is today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think this picture is too dark! The effect is quite country and homey. Wow, wish I had a Meijer!

    ReplyDelete