Thursday, May 21, 2009

Off Clip on Deal


Well, I'm posting this one for Sister Mary 4 whose children have a bad reaction to mosquito bites. I don't know if this product works, but if it is like their lantern, I will love it! Click here for a coupon for a free refill when you buy the clip on repellent. Now take that on over to Walgreens with the coupons for $2 off the Clip on and $1 off the refill from the Smart Source insert from 5/17/09 with Steak and Shake on the front. At check out you should get a $3 off your next purchase. Remember that you can only have as many coupons as products. So throw in one more item without coupon. I actually wasn't able to use the $1 one, because they said one coupon per product. Oh well, my total was still under $5. My thanks to moneysavingmadness for the coupon idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment