Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Meijer Deals 5/17 to 5/23/09


I thought I would show you a couple great Meijer deals I'm planning on this week, in case you're going to the store before me. Just so you know, you can go to these coupon sites and print 2 coupons each per computer. Sometimes the back button on the computer works to make it faster.

Kraft Singles (1/2 price)
($1/2 here)
($1/2 meijermealbox)
Kraft dressing ($1.49)
($1.50 SS 5/10)
($1 here) and stack with
($1 meijermealbox here)
Triscuits or Wheat Thins (3/$5)
($1 here)
A-1 Steak Sauce
($1 here)
stack with $1 off 2 meijermealbox

The Meijer coupons are on the right side of the page in the box. Choose your coupons under "Specials," then go to the shopping list and the print link should appear. You can print as many of these as you like. And I like. My thanks once again to Savings Angel.

What deals are you taking advantage of this week? Are there some good sales or deals we shouldn't miss? Let me know and I will share them, and give you the credit, on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing! Thanks again. I'll check 'em out.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete