Sunday, May 31, 2009

Clothing Deals

Well, I love a good clothing deal! My personal favorite is Kohl's clearance, and a close second goes to Goodwill. If you like what I'm wearing, chances are it is from one of those two places. But I'm willing to hunt around elsewhere when the deals are lining up. Here are two I will be checking out early this week:



JCPenneys has a $10 of $25 purchase coupon here. Hmmmm, I wonder what is on there clearance rack and in this Sunday's ad. This is only good through June 2nd, so print and shop soon!



Gymboree is having a 30% off "Stuff a Bag" sale. This is for online or in the store. If I understand right, this can also be combined with other coupons you might have. Since I've decided to go a little crazy with coupons, I clipped one from Family Fun Mag that came this week for 20% off my purchase. Well, wouldn't it be lovely to get some matching polos or something for the kids? I will check out there clearance as well. If you are a Gymboree cardholder, you can get an additional 5% off your purchase. And remember that you'll earn $25 Gymbucks for every $50 you spend. I read a really good blog post on outfitting with Gymboree for free or cheap and it looks like this is how it starts. So, I will be checking this sale out, and may be getting a Gymboree card. My thanks to Money Saving Madness for the tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment