Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tuesday's Table 8/19/09

I had so much fun at Walgreens today. They are having a 4 day sale with $5 Register Rewards back if you spend $25. Now before coupons, I never would have thought I could spend that much at Walgreens. I had a couple items on my list, so I did a little more looking and this is what I bought today:



The Huggies wipes are 2.99 and there is a $2 off coupon in the Back to School Book that is with the fliers in the store. Then I used .50 off coupon from 7/19 and 8/16 Smart Source. I used a .50 off coupon on the Scotch mailers that are on sale for .49. The olives were .99 cents with a store coupon and I printed the $1 off of two. The Soft Soap and the Conair Hair brush were 2 of the Register Rewards deals this week. I was amazed at how stocked they were for a Wednesday. Then the sandals are all 75% off, so I chose some crocs. I also had a $4 Register Reward from a week or two ago. I bought a total of 12 items and used 10 coupons. Luckily they only used the $2 off Huggie wipes once for all 4. Remember you need more items than coupons or their computer won't let you use them. My pout of pocket was $12.11 and I got $5, $4, and $2 off next purchase Register Rewards. So now you know why I was excited.



Then I went into Meijers to have some fun. I forgot to photo the 3 packs of 7up and Dr. Pepper I got. The yogurt was 10/$4 and I bought 12 with 3 Meijer Mealbox coupons of $1/4, and with .60/6 from the paper - making them a nickel each. The McCormick seasoning and gravy were 10/$5 and I got 10 with 2 coupons for $1/5 from Meijer Mealbox - making them .30 each. The pickles were $1 each after coupons and Buck eats these like candy (okay, he's a teen and he eats everything I bring in the house). So my total before sales and coupons was $65 and change and my out of pocket was $29 and change.

The $10 in Coke products, get $10 off athletic shoes deal is still going on this week. The 12 packs were 3/$11 and the 2 liters are $1.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that's it. You need to be the Grand Rapids frugal examiner. Go to Examiner.com and apply to be the Grand Rapids Frugal Examiner right now and write this stuff there, where you will get paid (maybe pennies, I don't know how it works- but paid) for it!!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete