Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kellogg's Coupons

With all the great Kellogg's deals going this week, I thought I would let you know where to get some more Kellogg's coupons. Hopefully you found the insert inside the Red Plum coupons in the Sunday 8/2 paper. I used those to stock up at Meijer and get the $10 off back packs. The Frosted Miniwheats had ad on the front of the box for $5 coupons for Kellogg's on the front. So of course, I bought those. The coupons inside are:

$1 off Miniwheats or Frosted Miniwheats Little Bites 14.5 or larger, any flavor
$1 off Milk when you buy 1 Froot Loops, Corn Pops, Cocoa krispies, or Frosted Flakes
$1 off Ocean Spray Cranberry or Craisins
$1 off DanActive 4 pack.

And they are all good until Sept 2010, so I don't need to rush to eat that stash of 8 boxes : )

No comments:

Post a Comment