Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Clearance Time

I haven't done much shopping online for clothing. But there a few clearance sales going on I thought I would share and check on out.

Kohl's Gold Clearance has .99 shipping per item for today only. That's 60-80% off. I love their clearance in the stores and thought I would see if it is a bit better sorted online : )

JcPenneys has a great $10 off your $10 purchase at JC Penney online by using code
GET4BTS. Shipping will likely be around $5.99 or you can pick up in store for $5.99. I also noticed they have a $10 off of $50 coupon or $15 off of $75 to print.

And The Children's Place has their clearance at 50%. If you use the code FA79 you can get %15 off. Shipping is a flat $5.

Let me know if you find any good deals out there. Thanks again to My Frugal Adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment