Monday, August 3, 2009

Aldi's Deals


I have been a faithful Aldi's girl for years. I bring my own bags, my list, a quarter for the cart and a debit card or cash. I switched from the big stores when the first baby came 14 years ago. I have been a very loyal gal buying almost everything they sell and liking it, except the spaghetti sauce. But I have really downscaled my shopping there since beginning this couponing adventure. I can beat there prices with coupons used on sales or with store coupons/manufacturer coupons on the sales. So I make a small list and head in every other week for my bagels and cream cheese, a couple bags of apples, chips, and string cheese. This week I think I may be stocking up on these dollar deals:

Gallon Milk (yes for a buck!)
Cantaloupe
Pound of red or green grapes
pound of strawberries

1 comment:

  1. Really, I didn't know they had dollar deals at Aldi. Way to go, Bets!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete