Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back to Meijer



I do love my Meijers! I went back to do the deal I figured out. Earlier this summer, when I was going a bit crazy on Crystal Light and free bottled water, they had a ton of extra coupons. So I picked up 3 of each and take them out and look at them now and then. Well one set was for $2 off Capri Sun and Chips Ahoy. This week at Meijer when you buy 4 Capri Sun you get $3 off you next order (one of those catalinas at checkout that I keep typing about). And this week when you spend $10 on Nabisco (4 packs of Chips Ahoy fits that bill) you get $10 off Hanes. So I knew I was going in. Then I saw a post about a Chinet deal over at Savings Angel (yes I still love Savings Angel). Basically, there was a $2 off coupon this past weekend in the SS 8/9 and they had a peelie on them for .50 off as well. That brought the cost down to .50 a pack. So I used up my 3 coupons on that. Crayons and gluesticks were cheap and still on the school list. I also remembered to pick up the rain check I forgot yesterday. So my total today without sales and coupons was $67.07 and I paid $20.59 and have my $3 off next purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment