Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday's Table 7/28/09

My total bill for today was $48.59 and I saved $51.15. $19.64 of the savings was in coupons, and $31.51 was the sales I used them on. Half Buck went with me and thought I was a little crazy buying that much pasta and cereal. But with freezer cooking and cooking club and 7 to feed, I can use up food in a hurry around here. Plus he is my boy who wants cereal for a snack all the time.


Of course I always miss a bag of groceries somewhere when I do this. It is a mad rush with the kids to get it to the table, spread out and photoed and then to the fridge and freezer before Mite can do too much damage. When we finish that I turn around and find the bag I didn't know was missing. So you can't see my corn or my free Coffeemate Creamer - 3 of them free. I don't even drink coffee! But my boys have taken up the hobby especially when they have frou frou things to sweeten it up. So Half Buck and Buck may be enjoying a cup with The Prof today.



Obviously I went a little crazy on cereal. But I figure if you can get it for 99 cents(Honey Nut Cheerios) and $1.50 for Life, then you stock up! By the way, my goal on cereal is 10 cents an ounce or less. And for my trouble storing it I got 2 coupons for a Free Gallon of milk from General Mills. It seems they just wanted to thank me, well they are welcome. The other catalinas I scored (remember the print out at check out) were $1 off my next order for the Coffeemate Creamer,$2 off my next shopping trip and, $2 off 5 GM cereals (I had used 2 of those on my currant purchase). So that is a total or $9+ off future shopping : )

No comments:

Post a Comment