Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tuesday's Table 7/22/09

I know, it's Wednesday. But it took me awhile to get my act together to try the backpack deal. Which didn't go as planned. Kelloggs was offering $10 off a backpack if you spent $10 on Kelloggs. Then Meijer was offering the second backpack for $1. Sooooo I was wanting $10 of the first and $13.99 off the second. But they took $10 off and then $3.99 off the same pack. I couldn't convince them to change it at customer service. I may try again at customer service or I may return them when I get a better deal elsewhere. The trick is I need 4 of them....hmmmm, the Staples deal is looking better and better. They are rebating the full price of any backpack this week for an instore credit.




Other than that, fruit was on great sales, everything I got was .99 a pound and the corn was 10/$2. I also blew it on the Pillsbury and Yoplait Products: I was supposed to by 10 items to get $5 off coupon, but I got $10 worth instead. Uhg. Oh well, there will be better days/deals. I did use my rain check on the Finish detergent and got 3 for .50. So I spent $47.34 and saved $57.17...not too bad. Did you find any good deals this week?

1 comment:

  1. I cashed in on the corn, cheered at the cherries 98cents/lb.! and looked around at Gordon's to compare with Costco for a big bulk order I need to feed 100 people next weekend.

    I'd really go after the backpack refund at Meijer!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete