Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Free Lipton Tea



I don't like coffee, I'm a tea drinker. Hope that isn't a deal breaker for anyone reading the blog. I know how loyal those coffee folk can be. So I loved this deal. Just call 1 -888-435-3639, enter your birth date, and say your name and address. They will send you a coupon for a Free box of Lipton tea through the Lipton SustainabiliTea Program. It should arrive in 6-8 weeks. Then we can have a little tea party.

Okay, since this deal came up with a tea party, I need to tell you about Cents yesterday. She was playing tea party with Mite and I even let them use water. I set them up across the table and all was really fine. When Cents had to go potty, she asked me to guard the full teapot. When I wasn't quick enough, she reminded me that "he's going for it." Sure enough, Mite headed immediately for the source of water. So I rescued it and returned to whatever I was doing. Within a minute there was a spill to clean up. So we cleaned and refilled before she was back and thought no one would be the wiser. Cents came back and knew immediately and came over to chastise me. "Mom, what is all this water I feel on the ground.?" So I told her "Mite just went for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment