Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cricut Trial Offer



If you are a scrapper or a stamper, you may be interested in this deal. Of course these refer to other addictions than my current one, but I am trying to make a scrapbook for each of my 5. I have been curious to try the Cricut cutter that everyone is so excited about. I know the folks at the crafting days at church I go to are sure excited about it. And their pages are beautiful. Here is an offer for a free trial for the CricutExpressions. You will get the Cricut Expressions Cutting Machine, 1 regular blade, 1 deep cutting blade, 1 Green Glade Housing, 1 How-to DVD, 2 Project DVD’s, 2 Over sized Sheets of Vinyl, 2 Transfer tape Sheets, 1 12″x12″ Cutting Mat, 1 Application Brush, 1 Potpourri Basket Cartridge, 1 Plantin School Book Cartridge, 1 Scraper tool, 1 Spatula Tool, 1 User Manual, and 1 set of Cricut Color Inks. Thanks to A Thrifty Mom.


Sister Mary 4 is an avid scrapper and sewer. In fact she has an Etsy store and a new blog over at Cricut Crafty Clare. You can see what she is up to with paper crafts as well as sewing. She sews the cutest covers and carriers for Cricuts. When I saw one, I thought, I want that bag. And, well, I don't even have a Cricut. If the Etsy store is closed, she should be home from vacation in a couple days and have it open again. She didn't want orders she couldn't fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment