Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Off To the Mall

I was wondering if I would be able to line up another set of coupons for the mall again. I'm kinda itching to see what summer clearance sales will have. So here is a couple ideas I'm planning on.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the Old Navy Clearance Event with 50% off. You can stop on over here and get a 15% off coupon to add to that. Just take the khakis on the right and put them on the boy in the blue sweater.

And here is a Christopher & Banks coupon for $10 off a $10 purchase. That can add up to free. You can also use this one on line.

I also got some 15% off coupons for Kohls as well. If you haven't yet, this is one of those few stores I have a credit card for. They give you several extra days of saving throughout the year and these have really paid off for me. I just pay off the card right when I check out to avoid an extra bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment