Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday's Table

Wow, I went to the store on Tuesday actually!!! What a shock. I pretty much forced myself to because my friend Cathi told me the blog had been lame lately. Since it was a small deal week, it was a bit easier to put together. The Oatmeal was a raincheck deal from a couple weeks ago. The pasta was .29 cents and the Splenda had Meijer mealbox coupons and some from their site. I also used $5 in coupons from a a trip to the Customer Services a couple weeks ago. It really pays to check your reciept to make sure the deals worked right before you leave the store. So all this for $8.09 when I could have paid an additional $36.27.



Over at Walgreens, they had a lot of items that are free after the Register Rewards. That was okay with me because I had $11 in Register Rewards to use up by....oh today. So I checked Tout 3 times to keep my stash up. I will have to remember to post a pic of what I do with the pink hair spray this Halloween : ) Remember that you have to have a total that is equal or above the Register Reward at check out. So I threw in a Sharpie on sale for .25. Also remember that you need to have no more coupons than items you purchase.



Here is my reason to go back this week. They have a new October book of coupons out. It is right by the ads for this week. $2 off Huggies wipes, currently priced at $2.99. So if you can dig up any wipes coupons these will be an awesome deal! You can just hand this to them at check out and they will return it. So don't cut out these coupons, just show them the one you want to use. And this coupon will only count as one coupon, no matter how many you buy. So, if you buy 3 with 3 .50 off coupons and the $2 off coupon, that will equal 4 coupons. You only need to pick up on Sharpie or other filler : ) Hope that makes sense Cathi! And hoping I'm off the lame list with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment