Monday, September 14, 2009

Culver's Deals in Jenison


Culver's in Jenison Michigan is 5 years old! Now my Cents is about to be 5 as well and we all know that age is kinda a big deal. So here is what is going on at Culvers this week:

Sunday, Sept 13th - HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY -$1 single scoop turtle sundaes

Monday, Sept 14th - $1 single BUTTERBURGERS(limit 5 per order)

Tuesday, Sept 15th - $1 single scoop hot fudge sundaes

Wednesday, Sept 16th - $1 hotdogs (Limit 5 per order)

Thursday, Sept 17th - $1 short coolers and/or $1 Oreo cookie sandwiches

Friday, Sept 18th - $1 short rootbeer floats

Saturday, Sept 19th - $1 short shakes (nuts nut included

1 comment:

  1. I saw this in the Advance, I think. I'm bummed I missed the Sunday turtle! I forgot. I'll get the butterburger today- maybe.

    ReplyDelete