Friday, September 18, 2009

Meijer Deals



It's not too late, the sales are still on at Meijer tomorrow too. I know, there is no fun in going to Meijer on a Saturday. I was pretty jazzed to see my total come down at Meijer. I saved $74.16 and paid $7.22 :) How fun is that. I got the Koolaid and the A-1 marinades for free with rainchecks and coupons from last week. The soups were .29 and the Pancake mix were .49. I think I paid about 3 for 5 packages of cheese slices and the snack bags were close to free if not free. Yep a good week at Meijer. In fact, I went back and did the Snacks one more time : )



I was so excited I decided to run over to Family Fare to do one more deal. With $20 of select General Mills Purchase, get $5 off your next order. So I used $5 in coupons on the items below and got 13 items for $10 total. The only hitch was the $5 coupon didn't print out. So off to Customer Service I went and will get my $5 in the mail (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment