Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tuesday's Table

Sorry I'm so late in posting this week, and sorry the photo is so dark. I guess daylight really makes a difference for my little camera. I don't know why I thought Meijer would be quiet at 8 at night, cause it was hopping tonight. I got free Kool Aid singles packets (Meijer Mealbox coupon), and the Country Time was .33 each after the $2 off catalina at checkout. The lunch meat was $1.50 a pack and the Cream Cheese was .75 each. I ran into a friend at check out and we were talking about my order, Savings Angel, and if we were only eating Pringles this week. They are one of The Profs favorites. She was wondering if I save the $20 month expense of Savings Angel. Well, it is the beginning of Sept and I spent $35.99 and saved $43.07. So I would say that paid my SA expense tonight.



I'm already planning another trip this weekend though. I saw posted somewhere that their Danimals were $2 each again with $1 coupons in last weekends papers and $1 Meijer Mealbox coupons, they will be free. They were out of the $1 A-1 Marinades that were free with coupon, but had plenty of the A-1 steak sauce that were free with Meijer Mealbox coupon. And on the middle aisle where they stock the sales, there was a coupon for $1 off beef if you bought either kind of A-1. So I picked up 3 coupons, since I know I will buy that many with my other coupons when they are restocked. Should make for a good deal with whatever beef is on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment