Friday, December 11, 2009

Walgreens sale through Saturday


I had some serious fun at Walgreens today. The store was really quiet, so I was able to do 2 checkouts and think at the same time. The first thing to know is that thru Saturday they have $5 register reward back on a purchase of $25 - before coupons. The second thing to know is that they have a ton of things that are free after Register Rewards. So you can go and just pick up the items on the endcap that are free after RR and make sure your total hits $25. I got the Renu, Stayfree with coupons as well. The Oil of Olay BOGO coupon is in your most recent P&G coupon book and there is a rebate for the Quench lotion. Won't those make a really nice gift bag for a teacher??? So I used up my register rewards from last week and only spent $30.60, I got back $40 in Register Rewards and I will do the rebate on the Oil of Olay for $20. Can that mean I will make a $30 profit on the items purchased above!!! :) Yep, so long as I use the Register Rewards by December 25th. If I keep using them on items that trigger another Register Reward...I keep buying many toiletries and even food for free. You can save a lot of money by knowing how this system works and working it. To see deal ideas visit over at Money Saving Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment