Monday, December 7, 2009

Tuesday's Table

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth....my printer did...then the computer did. We got a new laptop at Black Friday sales, but I still need to order some color cartridges. I basically sat out the Thanksgiving sales since I couldn't print the coupons I needed to put together the best deals. Hopefully I'm up and running again. I would love to hear from you in the comments to know what kind of things you like to see here. I've been feeling like I'm blogging to myself out here!


I've been doing well at Walgreens lately and so had some Register Rewards to use. You can see what I got above. After coupons my total was $3.09, so I used a $2 RR and paid $1.09 out of pocket for my 6 items and 5 fillers. I just realized, I should have used a coupon for my filler or it would have been less. I had a total of 9 coupons to use plus my Register rewards, so I chose the bags to bring my item count up. And I got a RR for $5 on the Triaminic.

No comments:

Post a Comment