Sunday, December 13, 2009

Walgreens Deals

Well, I'm having a little photo trouble over here. So if there is a picture, be impressed. If you have any Huggies coupons, Walgreens is the deal this week. They are 8.99 with a $2 Register Reward. So with my $2 coupon from the Parade 2 weeks ago, they were 4.99. Then I also picked up the Complete Contact Solution, because it was free after register rewards. This is the third week of Contact Solution for free. I wonder how long into 2010 I can go without having to pay for it now that I'm stocked up. I also picked up Hunts 3/$1 and 4 Little Christmas bags for $1 - mostly so I had enough items to use up a lot of Register Rewards from last week.

Okay, I'm off to figure out my camera issues. I have 3 Christmas programs in 5 days....so I don't know how much other shopping I will do. I'm trying to finish up a couple things online. I didn't know that even ebay gets pricey this time of year.

1 comment: