Monday, December 21, 2009

Tuesdays Table

Two quick stores and then I am done for the week. Here is what I did with some of my Register Rewards. I paid $1.01 out of pocket for all this at Walgreens. The Kleenex with 110 in the box is on sale for .79 with a store coupon, so of course I used a manufacturer coupon as well. And eggs are .99 a dozen if you need some this week to finish up your baking. I love being able to look up an item I need in Savings Angel and find where I should pick it up.



Then I dashed into Meijer for a couple stellar deals. The Tropicana had a manufacturer coupon as well as a Meijer Mealbox coupon to make them .50. The All was $1.49 after coupons. My total began at $22 and I spent just over $9 after my coupons. So now I can get back to my wrapping and look forward to the clearance sales after Friday. Does anyone else love those things? Where do you like to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment