Sunday, October 11, 2009

Walgreens

I'm finally really excited about Walgreens deals this week. I went early so the shelves would be stocked. If you buy 8 items of Skippy or Ragu, you get $8 in register rewards. Each item was $1.67, so even without coupons, this was a great price...provided you don't let that register reward expire. So I took my Ragu and Skippy out to the car and came back in and bought $10 worth of Granola bars with some coupons and used the $8 register reward to pay for them. And for spending the $10, I got $5 register reward. I was going to use that toward the Huggies deal going right now: 2/$18 with a $4 register reward. There are $2 printable coupons out there, making this a 2/$10 deal. So I will be going back to do this later in the week. Since I used some register rewards from a week or so ago, everything below was around $8 out of pocket. You can check out my Savings Angel list here:
SavingsAngel.com Walgreens List

Shared via AddThis




Okay, I went back for those diapers and paid just over $10 out of pocket and got $4 register rewards for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment