Monday, October 5, 2009

Contract Testing

If you are in the Grand Rapids area and would like to make a little pocket money, I have an idea for you. I have been tast testing or prodcut sampling products for Contract Testing for several years now. This has become a nice little money maker for our family. We have helped to review cereal, fast food, diapers, tissue, and toliet paper as well as hand wipes and granola bars. The company is called Contract Testing. They pay $20 and up for 45 minutes of your time or more. I have been paid up to $50 for going in twice in one week! Of course, they don't say it is pay, merely a “co-operation fee” that is not intended to pay you for your time but rather is given to you to emphasize the importance of the research, but it is cash baby! You can check them out and register online HERE. We have had lots of opportunities because so many new products are directed at children. So they really seem to like the 8 to 12 year old set. I think the only one in my family who hasn't tested something is our 5 year old Cents. So give it a go and leave me a comment about how you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment